Laguna Hills Trenchless Sewer Repair
Affordable Plumbing Services in Mission Viejo & Orange County
You just found out your sewer lines need to be replaced. Before you start calling for excavation, did you know there is a non-invasive way to get the job done? At Always Plumbing Heating and Air , we offer trenchless sewer repair services as well as replacements, which allows our plumbers to do any necessary fixes or installations without the need for costly excavations. Using the latest methods and tools, our plumbing contractors can reline your sewers without ever digging up your yard.
How Trenchless Sewer Repairs Are Performed
Traditional sewer repair service relies on extensive excavation to locate and replace sewer lines. Trenchless repair is generally performed in two methods: relining or pipe bursting. Relining inserts a synthetic tube into your old pipes, which takes their place. This is perfect for smaller cracks or breaks where a completely new sewer line is not needed. Pipe bursting is a more intensive system that is used when you need an entire trenchless sewer line replacement. When using this method, our plumbers pull a sewer in line in place of your old pipes, bursting them as the line is pulled through the access point.
Although the services sound technical, you can rest easy knowing that our plumbers have years of experience and the know-how to get the job done right. We will also assist you with any necessary permitting, as we want to make this process as stress-free as possible.
Who Needs Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement?
A sewer line replacement can be a daunting project, but for some homeowners, it may be a necessity, especially if you’re dealing with any of the following:
- Constant clogs: Do clogs crop up in your home on a weekly basis? Regular clogs can be an indication that the sewer lines are compromised, allowing for blockages to form more quickly.
- Old sewer lines: Like anything in your home, sewer lines deteriorate. As they do, they will no longer be able to take the demands of your home’s sewage, requiring a complete replacement.
- Invasive root growth: Tree roots can easily find their way into your sewer lines, causing significant damage. While the roots can be removed, the damage may already be done, and new lines are needed.
- Burst pipes: A burst pipe, especially a sewer line, is a plumbing emergency. When a sewer line is damaged beyond repair, a new pipe needs to be inserted to provide your home with adequate drainage.
- Home additions: Although this is not exactly damage, anytime you make additions to your home, you need to make sure you have the proper sewage in place to keep your plumbing safe and efficient.
Is A Broken Sewer Line Dangerous?
A broken sewer line is not something to take likely. It is a very serious plumbing problem. Neglecting a broken sewer line can lead to flooding and contaminated groundwater. This will put you and your whole family's health at risk. If you have a problem with your sewer lines, contact a plumbing specialist today.
Call Us for Trenchless Sewer Repair Services
Always Plumbing Heating and Air has been in the business of helping customers for over 20 years. Our trenchless sewer line and replacement methods are second to none, and unlike other companies that charge by the hour, we offer flat-rate pricing to keep costs down.
Looking for an easy way to fix your sewer lines without excavating your yard? Call Always Plumbing Heating and Air at (949) 523-1992 and find out about our expert trenchless sewer line repair services in Laguna Hills and Orange County today!