Heater Repair in Laguna Hills
Stay Comfortable All Year Long with Always Air and Heat
Picture this: it’s the night before Christmas, and you’re snug in your bed. Visions of sugar-plums (or maybe something more appetizing) are dancing in your head. But somewhere in your home, there arises a clatter. Then you get up from your bed, and see your heater’s the matter!
Don’t let this unwelcome news ruin your holiday—call Always Air and Heat instead! We offer expert heating repair in Laguna Hills and the surrounding areas from highly-trained technicians. Our business has a reputation for superior quality and is backed by two decades of experience serving this community. Our arrivals are the fastest in the area, and you can always count on our technicians to get to your property on-time and ready to work. And best of all, we are available for heater repairs 24/7/365! That means whether it’s the middle of the night, over the weekend, or even on Christmas Eve, you can count on Always for Laguna Hills heating repairs.
When Should I Call for a Heater Repair?
The one thing that’s always true of heating repairs (and all HVAC repairs, for that matter) is that sooner is better. The longer you wait to get your problem fixed, the greater the chance is that you will need to install a new heater entirely. Luckily, Always Air and Heat is equipped with all the latest tools and industry-leading technology to get your system up and running again ASAP. Our heating repair technicians have dealt with a wide range of heating issues, and know how to provide solutions for all major makes and models of equipment. And with our 24/7 emergency repairs, we make it so you’ll never have to go without proper heating for long.
Signs you may need a Laguna Hills heater repair include:
- Electrical Issues: Tripped breakers, flickering lights, and the sound of electrical humming can all be related to a faulty heating system. Reset your circuit breaker if your heater suddenly quits on you, and if this does not fix the problem, call a professional ASAP. Electrical malfunctions and heater issues can be a dangerous combination, so do not ignore this problem for long.
- Loud Sounds: Sometimes, your heater or boiler may make a loud banging sound because of sediment buildup. If this noise persists, however, call a technician to see if this is just a cleaning issue or if a more serious repair is needed.
- Odd Odors: A stale, musty smell coming from your heater is usually a sign that the filter needs to be changed. This is a fairly simple problem to fix, although if you detect a gas smell coming from your heating system, make sure to shut off your main gas line and get your family out of the house before calling for service. Your heater may produce a range of strange odors, though the smell of gas is by far the most serious.
- Leaking: A furnace or boiler that is leaking is not only dangerous, but can also result in a ton of water damage. This is why even a small heating leak is reason to call a technician right away.
- Cold Airflow/No Airflow: If your furnace or heat pump starts blowing cold air, first check your thermostat. If everything is functioning normally, there is a bigger problem going on with your heater. Heaters that produce cold air or suddenly stop working will not just fix themselves on their own, so contact a professional to get your unit running before it’s too late
Always Call the Heating Pros at Always!
In addition to our fast arrivals and flexible scheduling, Always Air and Heat provides upfront pricing on all heating repairs. We believe in making our services affordable for everybody, and even offer various specials and financing options to fit any budget. Our licensed, bonded, and insured heater repair technicians truly care about this community, and are willing to go above and beyond to take care of all your heating and AC issues.
Fast, On Time Arrival
Our technicians arrive on time, ready to solve your plumbing problem so you get back to your routine ASAP.
We'll take your call whether your plumbing or HVAC emergency happens at 12am or 12pm! Avoid the machine and always speak with a live person.
Neat & Tidy
We arrive in clean uniform and wear special shoe covers to protect your floors, because we respect your space.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured to ensure your safety.
You’ll know the cost of service before we begin work so there are never any surprises.
We know your home is unique so we provide our customers with options tailored to you.