Laguna Hills Plumbing Inspections
Orange County Technicians Preserving Your Home’s Plumbing
In addition to professional installations and repairs, having routine plumbing inspections is a great way to ensure that there are no issues in need of immediate repair. At Always Plumbing Heating and Air , our Laguna Hills plumbers will thoroughly assess your plumbing system. This includes noting the location of your pipes and evaluating their condition. They will also look for areas in danger of needing repairs and report their findings to you. When you call us, we will arrive on-time and immediately get to work. When we’ve completed the job, we will always leave your home cleaner than we found it.
Common Reasons to Have Your System Inspected
When we have running water, hot showers, and properly working drains, we tend to not think about our plumbing system. However, when small issues start to pop up here and there, it’s important to call a professional to perform an inspection.
We recommend calling us when:
- You are interested in buying a home
- You are in the process of building a home
- You are remodeling your home
- You are experiencing an issue with a plumbing appliance or fixture
- You are curious as to why your water bill continues to increase
We also suggest that you call us to inspect your plumbing at least once a year so we can ensure it is functioning as it should. Additionally, regular maintenance services can prevent costly issues in the future.
What Happens During a Plumbing Inspection?
When our professional Laguna Hills plumbers arrive at your property, we will do the following:
- Inspect your sump pump and discharge
- Inspect your shut-off valve
- Use a video camera to inspect your drains and pipes, taking note of any cracks or misalignments
- Inspect your water heater
- Inspect sewer lines for blockage or invasive root growth
- Inspect your home’s drainage and venting systems
- Inspect your sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets
- Investigate all the above-ground plumbing
- Examine all your fixtures and supply lines
- Check your water filtration systems
For same-day service across South Orange County, call (949) 523-1992.