Laguna Hills Sump Pump Repair
Reliable Sump Pump Installation & Replacement in Mission Viejo
Homeowners throughout Laguna Hills know that flooding in their home’s lowest level can become a significant concern. For most of these homeowners, sump pump installation is the ideal solution to this issue. These systems provide a way to get rid of standing water and avoid issues that are typically associated with it. At Always Plumbing Heating and Air , we specialize in sump pump installation and repair services, giving you peace of mind and a way to avoid structural damage to the base of your home.
Let us show you why we’re the premier plumbing company in Laguna Hills. Call (949) 523-1992 today.
What Are the Benefits of Sump Pumps?
If you’re thinking of taking advantage of our sump pump services in Laguna Hills, you may still need convincing as to the incredible benefits associated with these easy to use systems.
The advantages of using a sump pump include:
- It prevents damage from flooding: Heavy rains, water heater leaks, or even slab leaks can trigger a flood of water into your basement, rapidly creating a small pool that covers almost everything inside. If you use your basement as storage space, standing water can cause extensive damage. A sump pump can avert this disaster quickly and easily.
- It helps reduce danger from mold and mildew: Mold and mildew can grow due to standing water or a warm and moist environment. These bacteria are invisible to the eye and get inhaled when you breathe. If the bacteria aren’t addressed, they can lead to extensive respiratory problems. A sump pump can help reduce the likelihood of this occurring.
- It helps reduce the risk of fire: Flooding is one of the main causes of electrical fires homes. The water can short-circuit appliances in the basement—such as washing machines and heating systems—and start a fire. A sump pump can reduce the presence of standing water, effectively reducing the risk of fire in your home.
As with any other appliance, proper installation is key. We’ve been successfully installing complex systems for over 20 years, so we know what we’re doing and can get the job done quickly and efficiently. We’ll also help you pick the right sump pump for your needs, and, as always, take your budget into account.
Sump Pump Maintenance
A sump pump that’s functioning optimally will work without any hiccups. If you’re having trouble with your system, contact us to see if repairs are necessary. Ignoring preventative and routine maintenance opens your home to all kinds of trouble, including water damage, mold growth, and loss of property.
Your sump pump needs maintenance from a plumbing professional to ensure problems are detected early and repairs are handled as soon as possible. Be sure to clean your sump pit, remove any sand, dirt, debris, and gravel to prolong your pump’s life and increase its efficiency.
One way to ensure your pump will not let you down when the next big downpour occurs is to test it regularly. That way, you can detect any errors early and have them repaired in advance. It’s also essential to optimize your system and avoid costly repairs by scheduling professional maintenance.
Does Your Existing Sump Pump Need Repairs or Replacement?
What if you already have a sump pump, but it’s either getting old or not working as well as it should be? If this is the case, then replacement is the ideal next step. If you notice your system isn't functioning properly, it's better to take care of it now, before it completely malfunctions and you are left without a sump pump.
If you see any of the following symptoms, then it’s time for sump pump repair or replacement:
- Turning on and off: If your system is continuously going through episodes where it turns on and off, there’s a mechanical failure taking place. One of our experts can quickly perform sump pump repair or advise you on whether a replacement is necessary.
- Excessive noise: If your system is making more noise than normal while in operation, it could be an engine failure taking place. Listen for rattles, banging, grinding, thuds, or other strange noises.
- Continuous operation: If your sump pump isn’t in use but continues to run, it may not be able to handle the amount of water and replacing it may be the best option.
- Old age: Just as any system must be replaced when it gets too old, so too does a sump pump. A 10-year-old system is getting to the end of its life, so if yours is approaching this point or already there, you’ll want to replace it soon before it becomes completely obsolete.
Sump pumps are incredible systems that can do a lot of good to prevent damage to your home, but their use is only as good as the plumbers who install it.
If you want to avoid flood damage to your home, a sump pump is an ideal solution. For effective and proper installations and replacement in Laguna Hills, call Always Plumbing Heating and Air at (949) 523-1992 today.