Laguna Hills Piping & Repiping
Quality Materials & Expert Service in Orange County
Resolve any and all residential plumbing issues and add value to your home in one easy step with the help of our repiping specialists. Repiping a house is a process in which you replace old piping with newer, high-quality piping. At Always Plumbing Heating and Air , we are your reliable piping company in Laguna Hills and we serve the South Orange County area. Having worked in and around the area for over 20 years, we know what it takes to complete a repiping service efficiently and without breaking your bank.
How to Tell You Need Repiping Services
Repipe plumbing is one of the larger undertakings for a homeowner. For some, however, it may be the only option.
Consider repiping if:
- You have old pipes: For older Orange County homes, particularly those with outdated metal pipes, repiping services are the way to go. As pipes age, they can deteriorate, resulting in the constant need for repairs and service.
- You have low water pressure: You rely on your pipes to circulate an even flow of water throughout your home. Over time, between the presence of clogs and age, your pipes may fail to get the job done, leaving you with fluctuating water pressure.
- You have dirty water: As pipes deteriorate, they’ll allow impurities to make their way into your plumbing. Rust, metal shavings, and any other discoloration are always a sign that something more serious is afoot.
- You have constant leaks: Water leaks can have a significant impact on your home, in some instances leading to property damage. If your pipes are constantly leaking, chances are they are old and compromised.
- You have noisy pipes: At some point, you’ve heard a horror story about groaning pipes. Generally, any time they become noisy, it’s because there’s an issue with the pressure or the plumbing is out of place.
If you’re dealing with any of these issues, then a repiping project is the way to go. Our expert contractors will work with you every step of the way to find a cost-effective and efficient service for your home. We work with various materials and methods to get the job done.
The Materials We Use
Repiping your home can be a great way to add peace of mind knowing that your new systems are strong and efficient.
Some of the piping options you can choose for your new indoor plumbing system include:
- CPVC (stronger than traditional PVC)
- Galvanized steel
The material you choose for your repiping depends on your budget and your needs. Copper pipes, for example, are great for homes located in colder areas, while PEX offers you sturdy pipes that are also flexible for any application.
Working with Repipe Specialists
As your local, expert piping and repiping company in Laguna Hills, we know what it takes to get the job done right the first time. We will perform a full home inspection to determine if repiping is right for you. If it is, we’ll go about designing an indoor plumbing system that works for your budget and needs. Once done, we’ll perform the necessary repiping service to get your indoor piping in perfect working order.
Add value and convenience to your indoor plumbing with whole-home repiping services. Call Always Plumbing Heating and Air at (949) 523-1992 and enjoy quality work from expert plumbers.